Computer Screens for the Visually Challenged
Useful Tips to Modify PC
You may need help with these instructions to change your screen format and don’t forget to keep your original settings in case you wish to revert back.
- From the Start menu click on Settings followed by clicking on Control Panel
- From the Control Panel click on Accessibility Options
- Click on the Display Tab
- Click on Use High Contrast and then click on Settings
- Click on the drop Down Menu for the various appearance settings
- Click on the setting you wish to try.
- Click on OK
- Click on Apply to try the d ifferent display
- Click on OK once you are happy with your choice
If you don’t like it repeat the process and try another setting.